Tips for establishing friendships
Here are tips for making good friendships, so that the friendship that we form is not in vain and just disappears without any disputes, and so on. the following tips, hopefully can be useful for readers.
1. Think about what you can give to your friends not what you can get from friendship. Don’t be friends just to get pleasure, because if so, you are not a true friend. Appreciate your friends as you want to be appreciated
2. Support your friends. True friends always encourage each other and “encourage” so that they together can be the best instead of dropping each other. He was happy when his friend managed to achieve what he wanted and did not feel competitive.
3. Willing to forgive Don’t let ‘hurt’ develop into bitterness because this will destroy the friendship that exists. Forgive the mistakes made by your friends and don’t let the damage damage your relationship.
4. Don’t look at the mistakes he made. This is a way to show how much we care about him. Don’t leave your friend when he makes a mistake. Be patient and lead him to change. Realize that no one is perfect.
5. Become a reliable friend and fulfill the promise that you have said.
6. Don’t try to control your friends. Being friendly does not mean that you must always be together. It will be very pleasant if you can always be with the people we love. But remember, our friend
7. it is not our own monopoly because he also has friends other than us. For that reason, don’t feel betrayed when your friends hang out with others, instead try to be friends with them. This will make us and our friends appreciate each other more.
8. Always there when you are happy or hard Cheer up with them when they are having fun but don’t just be happy.
9. When your best friend is upset about something, give them attention. The most needed of a friend is a sympathetic ear and who wants to understand their feelings.
10. Accept what your friends are. Don’t require our friends to react in the same way as we normally do. Appreciate him for what he is including the decisions he takes that may not be in accordance with our will.
11. Don’t become a ‘Bucket’ (leaky mouth). Learn to keep your friend’s secret.
12. Don’t let dissent destroy your friendship. Suppose you are discussing with your best friend and when you express an opinion that you think is true it turns out he does not agree. If that happens, don’t keep arguing that will only make you angry. Let go of the desire to win alone rather than your friendship broken because of it.