This might be the time when you are moving out of your ‘home’ or moving on in your life and all set to start and settle in a new place, then the first thing that comes to you is arranging your new rooms. While you might have number of budget organizers to keep the other rooms neat, tidy and comfy, make sure that your shopping list contains the essential things that make your bedroom your own palace of comfort. You can start by including a special body pillow. Here’s why:
The Ultimate Stress Buster
Let us face it. Staying all alone in a new place has its own share of challenges. While it helps you experience the sweet taste of independence, it also brings along a lot of responsibility and commitment towards your own welfare. Plus, long working hours, every day journey, managing housing chores on your own can wreak havoc in your body, thus creating much physical and mental stress. This eventually can give rise to insomnia, a serious threat to body. This is where the importance of choosing the right pillow pitches in. A well contoured body pillow allows you to:
- Keep your leg on top of it
- Support the weight of both your arms. This eventually helps you to reduce a lot of stress off your joints and limbs.
- Help you to sleep better.
It especially works well for people who sleep on their sides.
Your bed might be one of the most comfortable things that you have ever slept on; but do you feel a bit lonely in your night these days? How you wish someone cuddles you up and give your sore back a gentle support? In that case it might be the right time to get a husband or boyfriend- pillow, that is! They are, actually a special body pillow having some very special benefits. Such as:
- Keeping your head, neck and shoulders in the perfect alignment, thus reducing pressure.
- Giving support to the inward bend in your lumbar spine, since they are ergonomically designed.
- Keeps its loving ‘arms’ around you when you are sleeping. Subjectively, gives you a feeling of comfort and security, thus allowing you to fall fast asleep and in fact, sleep longer than what you used to do.
Your Spine Doctor
You can also have special body pillow in workplace to comfort your sore backs and burning the midnight oil to finalize your next-day presentation. While you sit for many hours and work without the right back support, it can lead to intense muscle pain, eventually leading to inconveniences like sciatica. Specially contoured seating pillows for working women can:
- Fill the gap, which is naturally created between the chair and lower spine.
- Decrease muscle tiredness.
- Relieve existing chronic back pain
P.S: You can also use this pillow while driving long distances.
Manages Space Crunch